Wednesday 27 January 2016

Creative Colouring Books


Hello lovely bloggers and a very Happy and Healthy 2016 to you all, may it be full of lovely Crafting
Creations and lots of inspiration!
Those lovely people over at Katy Sue Designs have sent me one of their Adult Art colouring books to
Play with.  Have any of you got the bug yet! I must say, once I started I found it really relaxing,
I brought all of my pens down in a box and sat in front of the TV and was hooked!
This new book is Birds but they also have Le Shoe and Nautical Adventures available here.
Here are a few of the pictures I have coloured so far..

I tried different mediums, pro markers, polychromo pencils, watercolour paints and sharpies, I must say they all worked really well.  The book is spiral ring bound so it's easy to lay each picture flat, which makes it easier to colour, or if you need to remove a picture.  Pictures are on one side only the
Promarkers did tend to bleed through even though the paper is lovely and thick but you can place card behind.  Thanks for looking and happy crafting xx

No comments: