Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Magic of Christmas

"Oh Dear",  I hear you cry!  Please not Christmas cards, not yet! we are still waiting for
our Summer!!! Well that's exactly what I thought when those lovely ladies at Katy Sue
Designs  sent me their new Christmas CD and goodies.  Do you remember the Wishing on a
Star CD, stamps and silhouette stickers? It was so very popular, well, this Christmas
set is exactly the same concept but with a Winter Wonderland and Winter Town theme
and you can make the most amazing and beautiful cards with this one as you could the last
one! :0)) Happy Days!
They are being showcased this week on a special 4 day deal on the Create and Craft Channel,
they are exclusive until the 13th July then they will be available to buy these direct from their website.
Here are some of my designs that I have made with some of those beautiful products:-
I hope you like them, TFL and Happy Crafting, Sue xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a stunning creation...and my word youve been busy they all look fabulous hugs sassyxx

coops said...

wow this is stunning sue.the design is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx