Wednesday 8 February 2012

WOYWW


Hello lovely bloggers, happy Wednesday, here is my desk today,
bit of a mess as I have been making a new home card, a good luck
with your operation! and a Valentines card, I also have some
new goodies on there too! Hooray! One of my old favourite
border punches broke :0( ... it is the second one as they are a
tad fragile, any paper thicker than photocopy paper and it
creaks!!! oooh eek! anyway you know when you get a lovely
piece of thick paper and you think, shall I chance it? and you
do, then you regret it! well, that's exactly what happened!
The lever snapped, I tried to magic it back on by placing the
handle back where it belonged, that didn't work, I stared and
glared at it, that didn't work either! so, there was no other
option but to go searching for a replacement only to
find that ebay wanted a ridiculous price plus ridiculous
postage I thought "No Way Jose! they seem to be pretty
rare now, it's the Fiskars one to the right of the picture, can
you see it's sorry state?
So on my 3 hour journey through cyber space I came across
this little beauty by none other than MS, it is just the ticket,
so pretty and you get to keep the little hearts that punch
out too, I also found a brand new (to me anyway) craft store
that stocks goodies galore, and also wrap it up all nicely
with tissue paper with my very own label, what a delight!

I also got myself some paper stacks as well, because, well,
I, errrr.......liked the patterns!
One is Prima Melody and the other Websters pages, Spring
Market/Yacht Club & Country Estate, they even sound
wonderful don't you think :0) Happy Days, Happy WOYWW
and of course Happy Crafting, TFL, Sue xx

13 comments:

Karen said...

A lovely creative desk and I love the card you are making. The tissue paper is gorgeous, what a lovely way to send out your craft goodies :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Karen #90

Angie said...

How gorgeous is that tissue ...nevermind whats inside lol
Your desk looks like you are having fun ...great card.
All my back problems started in my twenties and have reared their head again now I'm in my sixties ...I hate getting old....can I just have a couple of inches of your snow ...just for a few days lol xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm always chancing my arm and regretting it afterwards!! You think we'd learn.... :)
I love that rather sexy tissue paper, am definitely going to have a peek at that website, Thanks for the heads up!
Hugs, LLJ #56 xx

May said...

Wonderful creative desk, tissue is fabulous going to check out that website, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

Anne-marie said...

Fab creative desk and I love the tissue paper its gorgeous. Oh not od about your punch but good you got a nice new one.
Anne-marie x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks fab, love your goodies. Thanks for sharing & enjoy this week's WOYWW. I've been nosing at lots of desks in my attempt to visit everyone. Zo xx 83

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

lovely workdesk! love the new punch. I had the same punch and its broke on me after three use. thank for a peek..

Michele x153

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sue,

Your desk looks well loved. Oh, drats on the punch. How cool that the craft store wraps up your purchases so nicely. That tissue paper will be lovely on future projects!!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#129

Fuchsia said...

Very creative also am loving the snow piccies in the post above too xxx
Keep warm

Danielle said...

It is a very nice work space. Lots of goodies and love that heart border punch. dani13

Sarah said...

Some very delicate colours and great in the make cards on show! Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7...

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry Sue, can see the photos it couldn't read the text, I think my iPad and blogger won't shake hands on dark backgrounds, this isn't the first time!!
Anyway, wanted to say what a lovely image you've got on your desk, beautifully coloured. I can't tell if the crafts B goodies are for you or from you..either way, what a marvellous way to present stock!

Bridget Larsen said...

A girl can never have too much paper can we?
Bridget #51