Friday 27 January 2012

90 Years Young!


Hello lovely bloggers on this bright and brisk Friday, it's a
beautiful day out there! Thought I'd show you the finished
90th card I was making, the person collected it last night so
the photos are a bit grainy, I was faffing around with it as you
do and before I knew it time ran away with me and 15 mins
before he arrived I was still gluing things! eek!

Thought I would make an easel card as I wanted to put lots
of embellishments around this lovely photo of the lady in
question, as I mentioned before, she used to work for
Wedgewood so I used these lovely papers from Papermania.

Little close up, the 90 was embossed with Mirror Gold
embossing powder, although it started out as white
embossing enamel I overheated it and burnt the
edges! so ended up with this colour, hee hee. All sentiments
were created on the PC and distressed with TH vintage
photo apart from the Remember which is Inkadinkado,
Life's Journey, butterflies and border punches are MS although
the photo frame was cut with scissors, the edges were
then finished off with some liquid pearls in White Opal.
Hope she likes it, TFL, Sue xx

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautiful and I am sure the recipient is going to treasure it for life.
Hugs
Desire

coops said...

this is so beautiful sue.really stunning design :D

xx coops xx