Saturday 24 December 2011

This Angel is Sent to Bless.........


.....your Christmas home with Kindness, Love and Faith!
A little card for all you lovely crafters out there, to all my
followers old and new, thank you for all your kind words and
inspiration, I want to wish you all a Wonderful
Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2012, I hope your
Christmastime is filled with Good Friends, Good Food,
Good Wine and Good Times :0) xx
I still have lots to do, wrapping and cooking!
hubby has been moaning because I have found lots of other
exciting things to be doing! like these fab props I made last
night .....

they are so easy, I found a template on google and printed,
then drew onto firm card and stuck felt and furry fabric
to make these moustaches, the sticks are bar b q skewers,
make sure you take the pointy bit off as this is quite sharp
especially for little ones, the glasses are old cinema 3D
ones that I just poked the plastic out; there is card ones
too that you can print. I will pop these along with the silly
hats and antlers into a big bag and people can pick a prop
for their photo, I will post the photos in the new
year....I also made these Nordic place cards last night..

The bag on the right is filled with Lavender from my garden, mmm
can you smell it :0)
and finally some cards, here are a few of my last minute
creations.....

Ooooooh I just adore this stamp, have coloured him with
water colours

This lovely stamp again, as this was for a boy and a girl I
stamped this image twice and cut one out and used foam
pads to 3d it, so we have a pink coat and a green one :0)

Bauble is from punch with wooden stag, I used the punched
snowflakes to ink stencil on bauble, papers from
DCWV Christmas glitter stack

I got the idea for this one from the lovely Mandi over at
Enchanted Occasions she runs a less is more challenge
which I struggle to do as you can see, it did start off all
white, then I had to add snowflakes and twine and glitter,
bell etc; hop on over if you want to play along.

and finally I made this old favourite from punches which is so
simple;
So that just leaves me to get the sherry out and start
wrapping, have a Wonderful time everyone and see you all in the
New Year, TFL, Sue xx

1 comment:

coops said...

these are so stunning sue.really gorgeous.
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas :D

xx coops xx