Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOYWW

Hello lovely bloggers, I hope you are all fine and dandy and
busy with all your lovely creations.
Firstly, I couldn't play along last week on WOYWW
(hop on over to Julia's desk and have a little looksy at her
work in progress and while you're there, take a look around
at all those other creative work spaces too)!
last week as I had a wonderful day out in Cambridge to visit
the Fitzwillian Museum ......have you ever been there?

It's wonderful......

....with so many amazing things to see...

plus this exhibition was on

I would certainly recommend it!
Now, WOYWLW (Last Wednesday)! was this

I made this pressed flower card and laminated it.
I wanted to show you it, it was so easy to make.

I picked these Forget Me Nots from my garden
around May time and put them in my little ol' flower press.

Spelt out MUM with them on one side, then printed off some
little pictures and put them into heart borders
I
It's for my friend who lost her Mum in February,
the Memorial Service Sheet had a picture of these beautiful
flowers. I hope you are inspired!
TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

6 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous photos and your photo card is such a fitting tribute for your friend's Mum!
Happy WOYWW!
have a great day, Debxx #100

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely photos of the Fitzwilliam - great museum and gallery!
What a beautiful idea to put the face in the flowers, so touching. I love that image :)
Hugs, LLJ #45 xx

Angie said...

How lovely ...I haven't pressed flowers for years ...I wonder where my presses are ???

Julia Dunnit said...

What a sweet gift for your friend, how well those forget-me-nots have preserved.

Unknown said...

Love your pressed flower card.
I love museums too. So many to visit. Thanks for sharing
Carol

Bridget Larsen said...

Love your pressed flower card and no I have never been to England at all would love to someday though
Bridget #@9