Friday 26 August 2011

Glamour Puss!


Hello lovely bloggers, well little Baby Belle went to the vets
today for a check-up and her injections.....as he was sifting
through her fur, what did he find?............No Fleas just
GLITTER!!! ha ha, it was so funny, he said, "She has some
kind of glitter or sparkle on her fur", I said "Oh that's where
I've been making cards on my desk, she lept up and had
been laying on it"!
Well move over Glitter Girls, we have a new Glamour
Puss on the horizon!
Here is the card I was making when the little minx
decided to leap onto my desk, had to be just as I was
putting glitter on the 21!

Quite like the mixture of Black, Gold, Silver and
Red!

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, Happy Crafting,
Sue xx

2 comments:

coops said...

stunning card sue.love the striking colours and sparkle.
lol to your cat, mine goes for his booster and checkup next week so fingers crossed our vet finds no fleas :D

xx coops xx

peggy said...

Love your card ....and can't wait to see what you have done with the ballet shoes.

Have a great weekend,
Peggy