Friday 21 May 2010

Dish of the Day!!!!


No Cooking Required!! ha ha, Have you seen that new
Sports presenter on GMTV? Well I dreamt about him last
night!!! I don't even like sport!!! Why do you think
that was? I can't think for the life of me!! hee hee
anyway thought I'd show you my finished Star Wars card
Front....
Inside......

added a little pop up 40, sprinkled some gorgeous stamp n stuff
in kaleidoscope, this embossing powder is so fine and just sticks
to the paper and me and the cat without a hint of glue in sight,
so great for the galaxy backdrop, silver star peel offs added too!

I cut out this 40 from PC template in black card using a craft
knife, can you see the card I made to make my 40 "pop up"? I
would have normally cut this feature into the card but
this was an after-thought so made this separate one and
stuck it on, it works just as well! Also printed backdrop
to match the one from the film, with the name and date
of his birthday etc;

My finished horse card, complete with pink ribbon and card
and some lovely diamante studs around the horseshoe.
Also made this yesterday...

pink champers bottle, all from my own template. For the
foil top I used silver foil and stuck pink tissue paper to it,
wow what fun that was and I love the effect!
Happy Friday everyone, TFL, sweet dreams!! Sue xx

4 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Sue,

Wow what a lovely treat, George, Brad and now this hunk! Thanks for cheering me up no end, lol! I am personally loving Ryan Reynolds at the moment. Have watched 'The Proposal' several times this week, am obsessed!

To your cards, well you have been a busy bee! Love them all, great Darth Vader!

Enjoy your man-fest and your weekend, big hugs Heidi xx

coops said...

oooooo yum, fab eye candy.will be watching gmtv more i think now.lol.great cards too, i love your darth vader one.luv coops.xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sue.

Hugs Riet.xx

theneon said...

Your little niece is just darling and I love the pictures from your touring -- what a wonderful resource for your inspiration station! You cards are fabulous, as always.