Friday 23 April 2010

Oooh Look Who's Made her little Nest.....


outside our little Nest!!!
Whilst we putting our flag up today, look what we spotted in
amongst the budding Wisteria tree........oh I was so excited I
rushed outside in my dressing gown and started to take these
pictures...enjoy

Can you believe the plastic twine and bag in there?
Click picture for a closer view.

Can't wait for those little birdies to hatch, hopefully before the
Wisteria is in full bloom and covers it all up!
TFL, Sue xx

2 comments:

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Wow! I would love to have birds nesting so close to my window, although my cat would almost certainly try and get them.
Nxxx

Jen said...

Awww... how adorable!! I had a little nest of birdies at my front door last year and they were the cutest little things! Guess we know now that spring is here :-)