Friday 22 January 2010

Flower Pot Card...


Hello and happy Friday to all you crafty card makers out there,
thought I would share this card that I made, it is in the shape of
a flower pot...the base card is an A5 single fold card, I opened it
out and scored along the top of the card about 5 cm down and
folded over to make the rim.


You can also see I have made a template and cut around it
with my craft knife (one side only) and folded it open to make
a stand when the card is glued together.

The papers are from K & Co, the flowers are from Prima,
all ribbon and lace from stash.

Finally the insert card has two eyelets for the ribbon loop
to pull the card out, I have co-ordinated it to match the pot
and also made a space for the sentiment to be written.
Thanks for looking, happy crafting, Sue xx

6 comments:

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! this is Beautiful and So Cute!!...it's like a gift!!..Hugs, Ila

June Nelson said...

Wow Sue me darlin you always come up with something extraordiary!!! this i no exeption its so beautiful your a clever lass, love it. Hope your ok love and huggies June xxxx

maddy hill said...

very very pretty ! love the idea !

theneon said...

Sue, your flower pot card is just amazing -- you've attended to every little detail and bow, and I love the easel too!

Annette said...

Sue, I love your flower pot card! I just so happened to create & post a similar card on my own blog! We both must have Spring Fever, huh? You have inspired me all over again! Anyway, please check out my card when you get a chance: http://studioapapercreations.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

Love your blog..You have amazing projects here :) Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog. I am glad I found yours :) Love this flower pot too..it is just beautiful.
Priscilla