Tuesday 17 November 2009

Wedded Bliss!


The heart reveals the sentiment then the tag to write your
message sits behind this.

Hello and Happy Tuesday to all you lovely crafters. Well thank
goodness the wet and windy weather seems to have left us!!!
Me and Hubby were actually doing some gardening on Saturday!!
Hail, Wind, Rain, Mud, you name it, it was thrown at us, I even
managed to get a few thorns in my fingers for good measure!!
Madness I hear you cry! but we had spent a small fortune at
the Garden Centre the previous weekend and thought lets just
get them in, it's now or never! What I did find funny though,
was one minute the road was covered with leaves and looked
a real mess, the next it was like God had taken a huge broom
and swept the whole lot away, as if by magic!
So back to this Wedding Card, it has taken me ages and I have
been working away at it in between other projects, as you can
see by the date on the card, it was over a month ago, but
hopefully it was worth waiting for!!

Here is a front back and side view of these lush papers.
I have threaded a wide ribbon through this lace to get
that lovely ruched effect.

So the papers I have used are from the gorgeous PM signature,
A Christmas Carol Linen pack.
All lace ribbon embellies are from my stash. Stamp "On your
Wedding Day" is by Santa Rosa, stamped with Versa Color in
Sand Beige and heat embossed. All edge distressing has been
done using the same ink pad.

Here is the card open fully the tag sits behind the sentiment.
Behind the heart flap are the Bride and Grooms names and
the date of their Wedding

Butterflies MS, punched twice once with plain white and the
top with same PM papers, also MS doily punch used, leaves
and hearts also from punch. The tag that sits behind panel
has been cut out from a template I made, all the same papers
have been used for this too. The Mocha pearlised card is from
my local craft shop,
Little close up of the inside, I have added a little scroll too
where I have written a little message for them.

think that's everything, Happy Crafting to you all TFL Sue xx

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Completely beautiful. the colours are stunning!

they will be thrilled

xx

Maya said...

Ohhh my!!
This is out of this world gorgeous,Sue!!!
Awesome papers,flowers and details!!
Perfect for a wedding :)
Hugs from Maya :)

Anonymous said...

Sue, this is beautiful,
Sue x

June Nelson said...

Like wow sue this is amazing I may have known it was yours before I even saw the name, everything you do is so lavish, you were born to make beautiful things you were love and hugies June xxx

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, such amazing work, gorgeous details.

theneon said...

The time you have spent on this one is so very rewarding in an amazingly gorgeous creation! Good luck on your garden! (your side photo for inspiration just about gave me a heart attack -- talk about goregeous) Smiles!