Sunday 4 October 2009

Thailand Wedding



Hello and Happy Sunday to all you creative crafters out there,
I thought I'd start blogging some of the cards I made and didn't
have time to publish, I did take photos of most of them but not
all unfortunately, they were put in the envelope and posted off
before I realised I hadn't taken a piccie!! oh well, 'C'est la vie....
this one was made for a couple whose wedding took place in
Thailand, no formula, I looked at some brochures with Thai
Weddings in and found beautiful pictures of exotic flowers and
gorgeous colours, so this is the result.
This card is tri-fold with a heart aperture, I have used different
colour flowers to create the heart shape and entwined it with
pearl beads. Punched butterflies and hearts, pearl hearts and
diamante stones PM, pearlised card and ribbon from stash.
TFL Happy Crafting Sue xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well!!! these are all winners in my book..simply florally and gorgeous...well done you hugs sasyx