Friday 23 October 2009

Love Blooms and Grows.....


....in a heart Well-tended.
Hello to all you wonderfully talented bloggers out there, I
thought I would share with you the card I made for Hubby for
our 16th Wedding Anniversary which we celebrated last Friday.
According to my chart, from now until our 20th (China) there are no
representations i.e, silver, gold paper, wood etc;???
not happy about that! I did try to convince him that 16 years
represented the Tiffany store but to no avail!! Oh Well,
thought I would put a piccie of our Wedding Day on the
inside of the card as we were married on the 16th....
The large hearts have been created using punch as have the the leaves the smaller hearts and butterfly. The stem and pot I hand drew first and cut out. The sentiment running around the heart I made up (as I thought it fitted in with my Topiary theme and Anniversary), computer generated and cut out. The Roses, lace and ribbon from stash.

Gold heart is from a pack of buttons from Dress it Up!
The Happy Anniversary stamp is from Inca Stamps stamped
with Staz On in Timber Brown, Oh we look so young!!! ha ha
TFL and Happy Crafting Sue xx

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations once again. Love the dimension and designs on them.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Sue x

June Nelson said...

It's beautiful Sue im sure he will have adored it soooo much xxxxxxxx

theneon said...

This is an amazing card with beautiful details inside and out. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Love that you put a photo of you wedding on the inside. Charming.

Mandy said...

Ooooo this is so beautiful, love the design it's so pretty.
Happy belated Anniversary
hugs Mandy xx

June Nelson said...

Aw Sue thanks for popping by my blog and saying such kind words, it makes a difference but im at the docs thais afternoon so hopefully will get some answers............not they are useless!!! love and hugs my freind xxxx