Thursday 1 October 2009

Happy 17th Birthday Nicky Nacky Noo Noo!!


Aww my gorgeous Niece is Seventeen on Saturday. I really don't
know where those years have gone but she is still a sweet beautiful
girl; Oh to be Seventeen! I think I can just about remember that far
back!! So this is the card I have made for her.

Small Red heart hand made paper is from paperchase, doily,
flowers, ribbon, lace and butterfly from stash, beautiful
h`Anglar is from my beautiful blogging buddie, Thank you
so much, coloured with water colour palette. Wooden heart
is from local craft shop, I have inked edges with Tim Holtz -
tattered rose - distress inks as well as edges of paper. Hand
made silver heart and pearl beads are from PM, name
doodlebug rub ons, happy birthday hand written.
TFL Happy Crafting Suexx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful image and stunning details.
luv
Debby

Desire Fourie said...

Sue this is just stunning. So love all the beautiful textures you've got on this and its perfect for a 17 year old teenager.
Hugs
Desire

gina g said...

Hi Sue gorgeous card love all the detail. luv gina xx

Maya said...

Ohhh Sue,this is gorgeous!!
Love the little hÄnglar girl,and you have coloured her to perfection!!
Hugs from Maya :)