Tuesday 23 June 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You....

Right...I have a lot of Thank Yous to dish out today, firstly, I
won some fab Candy from the lovely Mandi!! (I'm a Poet as
well you know)!!Lol So a great big big Thank you, it arrived
today! and had no fewer than five fab stamps!! and some
bling to boot!! I can't wait to get those lovely little images
stamped up!! you can visit her fab blog Enchanted Occasions here.
My next Big Thank You is going to all these fab people for
nominating me for awards, I wrote them down on a piece of
paper which I have now lost!! so from memory here they are,

Mel - The exploding box Queen!
Charlotte - She works magic with Dustin Pike's images!
June - Lovely June whose colouring always inspires me!
Jennifer - For her fabulous and inspiring cards!

Sorry I have taken so long, Thank you all so much for thinking
of me, it really means so much. TFL Sue xx

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh glad they came sue
Not overly exciting.....you were warned LOL

Enjoy!

mandi xx

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Sue thanks so much for the lovely comments about my Dustin Pike cards....so much appreciated! Your cards/projects are so inspiring to me I love to see what you come up with next! You are so talented and the fact that you share what you make with your fabby tutorials....who wouldn't be inspired by you! I have gained so much from seeing your creations and hope that one day I can make projects as beautiful as yours.
Big hugs from across the pond.
Love,
Charlotte
XXX