Tuesday 23 June 2009

Summertime... and the Living is Easy?


I wish!! Ha ha... Hello everybody, where have you all been?
I've missed you all!!Lol, Well I suppose it's me!! So by the looks
of things I haven't posted since mmmm Wow last Saturday!!
I have so many things to post and say as well!! You know
when you have so much you don't know where to start, so you
just leave it....and it gets bigger!!... a bit like the ironing!! Ironing!
How on earth would I know about that? I don't do the ironing??
Ok, any kind of work that starts piling up then!! Ramble ramble,
that's my trouble, sidetracked, rambling..etc; etc;..... So let's get
on with the show.... So today I have made this little card to coincide
with the Just Magnolia Challenge which this week has the theme
"Summer", Ooh my favourite time of year!!! ramble...
anyway, this card also incorporates a bookmark and what better
way to spend a Summer's day than laying on the grass reading
your favourite Book?

So here is the little bookmark out of it's holder. The papers
are from DCWV Garden Party (Summer)!!! ooh and they
are just my favourites at the moment!
Beautiful Ric Rak Trim (Summer)! in Red and White. Beads
I have tied onto the ends of the ribbon to give it a nice weight.
Punched Butterfly and Damsel Fly (Summer)! Lol!

I have punch a large heart and added the sentiment and it also
keeps the bookmark in place.
Inside I have punched a large flower and placed on a paper
Doily, centre stamp (Hugs) same as front, is from Anita's.
Back of Bookmark!

TFL Sue xx

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sue,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx