Sunday 19 April 2009

Miscellaneous!!

Last week I was asked to make a 25th Wedding Anniversary
card and this is it........(not the best picture as it was taken at night)!!!

....I also had to make 60 of these for a 40th party for this
Saturday......

I also made this............

For someone who loves Geraniums, which I now have an
aversion to after cutting this little lot out to decoupage........

I bought these fabby new papers which I thought I would share
with you before I send them to the guillotine!!!........

......... and last but by no means least I found this fabby idea on
the Hero Arts website, using an ice cube tray when water colouring
to wash out your brush it really does save you lots of time
changing your smaller palette! How fab it that!! TFL Sue xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning cards...lush papers...and a fab idea...hows that for a fabulous trio.....well done you ...cant match your cards but will dig out my ice cube dish lol!!!!....hugs sassyx

carol said...

lovely annivsery card, and such a great idea with the ice cubes, x carol

Ila said...

Wow!! you have been very busy!! and the Anniversary cards are Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, especially love the wedding anniversary card.
luv
Debby

peggy said...

You have been very busy !!!!!
The cards are awesome !!!

hugs,

Peggy