Tuesday 24 March 2009

"Easter Goodie Bag"


I made this little bag for my gorgeous niece Mckenzie for Easter.


The Pink hessian bag is from Hobbycraft, I think I may have
bought it last year though!

For the heart shape you can see I have used my pastry cutters!!
the denim was from an old pair of my jeans!
>
For the name and the flowers I used a piece of linen fabric which
I stamped with staz On Fushia Pink. The letters for her name are
from a stamp set and the flowers are from the new CCSR! Which
I then cut out.

I also added a felt flower which I secured with a pink BG Brad.
The lace and fabric butterfly are from stash and the pink buttons
from Woodware. Once I was happy with the layout I firstly glued
all pieces into place and let the glue dry overnight. I then secured
it all by hand sewing all of the items. I am really pleased with how
this has turned out! I hope she likes it!
I saw this cute little egg cup and cosy in Tescos for 2.99 so I
will put this as an Easter gift in the bag for her.
TFL Sue xx

No comments: