Tuesday 25 November 2008

This is where the Magic Happens!!!!Lol


Main desk with my Snowman card in progress!!

Other desk is used for stamping etc!!!

Oooh, don't you just love snooping around other peoples
craft rooms!!


Can you see all the stamps hiding under the shelving???

Shelving for Card Stock - Inspiration Station on door heart!!


Ribbon /Paper storage!! - When in doubt-hide it under your desk!!!
Computer Says No!!!

Well, thought I would take a few piccies of my craft room in full
glory and show you the card that has taken me nearly all day
to do and the mess I can make in the process!!!Lol Is anybody
else this messy????

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love your craftroom.. just as a craftroom should be .... messy messy messy,.... just like mine...lol and what a wonderful card....!!!! i have saved your site in my favs so i can come back and have a good look later on 2night.. when i have some more time...!!!!!
kaz_za