Wednesday 19 November 2008

Snow is in the Air!



Made this little card today after the weather report.....saying
snow is heading our way by the end of the week! Brrrrrr -
though I think this little card has a warm feel to it?
I used card that has an iridescent look under the light.
Stamped randomly with snowflake stamp from (Santa Rosa CA)
in clear embossing ink then added white embossing powder and
set with heat gun. I cut another piece of card (about an inch thick
to wrap around the card) punched a hole into the side of the card
and wrap.
Threaded an antique white ribbon and tied on sentiment. As the
card does not open fully with the ribbon is tied through it, I scored
a new fold about an inch in from the edge of the card
(back and front). I then placed double sided tape down
the edge of this new fold to secure. Finally added this beautiful
snowflake embellishment. TFL xx
P.S. Click on images for a close up!! you get a much clearer view
of the snowflakes. xx

No comments: