Friday 21 November 2008

12 Days of Christmas in 12 Days!!!!!





OMG!!! These stamps seem to have taken me forever to finish,
but at last they are all present and correct!!! Hooray!!! I must
say, I have completed two collections!!! I also fitted in a few
birthday cards too!!!
I have mounted them all on gate fold cards. Stamped images
onto white card with Black Staz-On. Punched out design with
heart shape and stamped wording seperately, again with
Staz-On. Water coloured with W & N water colour paints and
edged with same.
Added sparkle to coloured edges, then mat and layered with
white card then co-ordinating colour card and used foam pads to
give 3d effect. TFL xx

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

omg these are wonderful cards.... i love them all....!!!!! you have a fab blog...!!! and brill cards...!!!
kaz_za