Friday 17 October 2008

That Friday Feeling!

Baby Baby!
This card is so easy to make, all you need
is a large circle punch then just cut out
one quarter and hey presto! just add
decorations!!!



Look Who's 21!
Don't you just love it when your friends and
relatives dig out old photo's and for some
reason think you want them displayed because
you look soooooo cute? er No!




Scaredy Cat!!!!
Too cute to be a witches cat this one!!!




Well this week has just flown by!
We went out for a lovely meal last night for our anniversary,
met up with some old friends and had a fab time.
Here are the rest of the cards as promised! I have another
3 to make before Monday, Two Birthday, one Male (they
are so difficult to design for) one Female and a 1st Birthday,
I really want to try and get those done today so I can have
a relaxing weekend! Well I can dream!!!
Next week I am hoping to start on some Christmas designs,
I have ordered and received my Penny Black Twelve Days
of Christmas, they are fab!!! also the Christmas Critters
and a few others I have bought along the way. Need to dig
out all my Christmas stash and have some fun fun fun,
Tinsel, Glitter and Sparkly Bling!!!!!!!!!!!Can't Wait!
Hope you all have a fab Weekend. xx

No comments: